NARMADA works towards integrated development of the people in the Nimar Region of Madhya Pradesh, through: –
- Spreading education awareness.
- Providing quality education (combined with constant quality monitoring).
- Providing employment opportunities for women through the education centers.
- Promoting leadership qualities among women and children.
- Encouraging community participation and ownership.
- Create public awareness through campaigns, seminars, conferences and workshops in the field of education, environment and health.
- Impart education beyond formal learning by providing infrastructure & programs that will not only create educated & aware citizens but also provide them with livelihood and make them self sustained.
- Run programmes for the development of affordable and sustainable system for livelihood, women and children education and environment protection.
- Implement and sustain long term projects focusing on Health, Education and Environment.