- Nimar Abhyudaya Rural Management And Development Association (NARMADA) is a spiritually oriented service mission. It was founded in October 2010 by Bharati Thakur after she completed Narmada Parikrama It provides pre-school and primary educational programmes and vocational trainings covering 15 villages in the Nimar Region of Madhya Pradesh.Focus : Formal/Non-Formal education, Vocational Training, Health and Environment Awareness.
Address : Narmadalaya, Plot 149, Lepa Punarvas, Tehsil- Kasrawad, District- Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, India. email: email@example.com, www.narmadalaya.org
Registered Office: Chauhan Sadan, Opp. IDEA Tower, Srinagar Colony, Mandleshwar, Tehsil- Maheshwar, District- Khargone, Madhya Pradesh.
- Set up on the banks of river Narmada by a group of dedicated people to extend helping hand to the deprived villagers in the Nimar region of Madhya Pradesh.
- Focuses on providing pre-school and primary education programs across 15 villages. They provide education to more than 1700 children. They are given some nutritious snacks on regular basis.
- The education programs adopts innovative approach of training and empowering local village women as educators
- Additional initiatives are planned in the areas of vocational training and health initiatives to provide a holistic approach towards ensuring the future well-being of the children and their respective communities and make people employable.
- The association draws from the rich experience of the dedicated individuals associated with it. They have volunteered to contribute to the integrated development of the region.